When you are trying to get to know someone new, you can only text “what’s up” so many times. And while people do not come right out and spill their secrets, these questions can help reveal. Consult your crush these questions one marathon them during a long drive, or divide the list in half and take turns asking them to each other. It is like one giant game of truth … or fact.
1. Would you rather leave your hometown and never be able to return again, or remain in your hometown but not be able to leave?
2. If you were really hungry, really tired, AND really gross, what would you do — eat, rest, or shower?
3. Sneaking into a second picture: super-wrong or harmless fun?
4. If you had a time machine, would you return in time or visit the future?
5. What’s more important, truth or happiness?
6. If you go into a restaurant and have terrible service, is it ever OK to not tip?
7. If you could only hear 1 song for the rest of your life, what is it?
8. If you could marry your celeb crush or be BFFs with your fave celeb, which would you choose?
9. What is something everybody else loves that you find overrated? How come?
10. What’s 1 book you had to read for school that you ended up enjoying?
11. If you could go to any college, regardless of location or cost, where would you go?
12. Would you rather be rich or famous? (In this game, you can’t be both.)
13. When you’re scrolling through Instagram, would you rather see a great deal of posts from close friends, or by celebs you’ve never met?
14. Would you rather be forced to drink a Frappuccino every day FOR ETERNITY or never be able to drink a Frappuccino again?
15. Would you rather have somebody give you $100 or have everyone in your class get $10?
16. Which emoji is more crucial to your life?